The Magic of the Underwater World: Reasons to Visit the Divers Fair!
There is a unique world full of wonders that constantly calls us. This world does not exist in our dreams, but just below the surface of the oceans, seas and lakes. If you can Dive, you have access to the gateway to this ever-exciting world. Whether you are a novice diver looking to take your first steps, or a diver with many logged dives looking to expand your knowledge, the Duikvaker fair is the place for you. Here are some reasons why you should visit the Duikvaker fair.
Reasons to visit Duikvaker
- Getting to know the diving world: Duikvaker, the largest diving fair in the Benelux, is a platform where divers, aspiring divers and diving enthusiasts meet. You will have the opportunity to exchange insights and experiences, view the latest diving materials and have inspiring conversations with experts in the industry.
- Learn from the Experts: Several presentations are given by well-known names in the diving industry. These sessions will give you a deeper understanding of different aspects of diving, such as flora and fauna, technical diving, dive medical topics, underwater photography and more.
- Discover Dive Destinations: If you're looking for your next diving adventure, Duikvaker is the perfect place to start. There are many travel agencies and dive resorts from all over the world who can advise you.
- Latest Diving Equipment: The fair gives you the chance to see and even try the latest materials and technologies. Manufacturers and retailers showcase their latest products, from wetsuits and masks to underwater cameras and innovative dive computers.
- Build your network: Dive more frequently offers an excellent opportunity for networking. You can find new buddies, meet dive clubs, and build relationships with industry professionals.
- Promotion of Sustainable Diving: Duikvaker is committed to promoting sustainable diving and protecting marine life. You can find out more about what is being done and how you can contribute to protecting our oceans.
Over the years, Duikvaker has developed into more than just a diving fair. It is a fair that unites diving enthusiasts and provides a platform for sharing knowledge and passion. Whether you are an experienced diver or someone just starting out, a visit to Duikvaker will certainly enrich your diving experience.
Share this message
Tips to read about Duikvaker
There is a unique world full of wonders that is constantly calling us. This world does not exist in our dreams, but just below the surface of the oceans, seas and lakes. If you can Dive, you have access to the gateway to this ever-exciting world. Whether you're a novice diver taking your first steps…read more
At Duikvaker you will find everything that has to do with diving for 2 days. Underwater photography, diving courses, travel to beautiful diving destinations, beautiful diving materials and much more. In addition, presentations are given throughout the day on everything related to diving. Expo Houten is therefore actually the perfect place to…read more
Enhance the experience of your diving vacation with the self-adhesive images from Dive-Sticker.com. With images of different fish, wrecks or plants per dive location. With both German and Latin names. You can currently choose from 18 different dive sites worldwide. Also for special occasions such as “jumping into the water without fins” there is a suitable sticker in the form…read more
Most of the firefighting work takes place on land, but the fire service also has a 'wet' specialization: water accident prevention. This means: rescuing people (and animals) from the water. As a member of the dive team you can make the difference between rescue or salvage. Fire Dive Teams are the most specialized form of water emergency response.…read more
Information Duikvaker 2023
February 3, 2024 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
February 4, 2024 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m
3992 AE Houten
Duikvaker is organized by The Exhibition Company
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.exhibitioncompany.nl • +31 30 6666 358
IBAN: NL77 RABO 0341 4557 41 • Chamber of Commerce: Utrecht 30122269 • VAT: 803128046B01