There! A sea turtle! And there, behind you: a manta ray! The underwater world of Curaçao is enchanting. Curaçao is known for the wide variety of diving opportunities. And ideal conditions, because the water is wonderfully warm all year round and visibility is always good. Because Curaçao is a volcanic island and therefore forms a pillar in the ocean, the reef is close by and it is very easy to reach. You can go shore diving directly from the coast, but boat diving is also possible.
Well-known dive sites include:
- Playa Kalki. Wonderful location for a day at the beach and diving. Look out for green moray eels, lobsters, mushroom-shaped coral formations as well as a wide variety of fish swimming among the reef. Playa Kalki is also known as Alice in Wonderland.
- Mushroom Forest. Over time, coral formations have formed in such a way that they resemble mushrooms, hence the name. Beneath each of these coral formations lies an abundance of marine life waiting to be seen, admired and photographed.
- Port Marie. Unique and diverse. You can often see fish here that are rarely seen at other dive sites, such as pairs of cornet fish and large schools of creole wrasse.
- Tugboat. One of the most famous and most popular dive sites of Curaçao. Named after the tugboat that sank as a result of an accident years ago, these small wreckage remains at a depth of 5 meters.
- Little Curacao. Divers, snorkelers and sunbathers who have always dreamed of beaching on a desert island will really enjoy the day trip to Klein Curaçao, which offers diving schools and boat charters.
Curacao tugboat Klein Curacao
Curaçao is also the perfect destination for advanced divers.
- Director's Bay. The place for a deep dive. You will spot beautiful, soft corals and sponges.
- east point. For a relaxed drift dive, let yourself be carried away by the current at Oostpunt in search of the rare black coral.
Whether you're a novice or an experienced diver, dive in and swim through this rare explosion of color full of life. There are also many colors to discover above water. Because in between your dives there is so much to experience. Go out in the beautiful nature, discover the murals by local artists or completely relax with a drink on the beach. Dive into your next adventure.
Share this message
Tips to read about Duikvaker
Thalassa Dive Resort is one of the leading diving resorts in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Thalassa Dive Resort and Simone have been a fixture at the Duikvaker, the largest diving show in the Netherlands, for many years. This year, Thalassa Dive Resort will be present at the Duikvaker for the 32nd time. Thalassa has always had a stand at the fair,…read more
Discover unique marine landscapes in the world, dive among sunken ships surrounded by the life that our ocean hides or explore the volcanic origin of our island. These are experiences that you can discover in Tenerife, a perfect enclave for diving enthusiasts with infinite treasures under its crystal-clear waters. With 60 dive sites all along…read more
Embark on a captivating journey just a few flight hours away from most capitals of Europe, where a hidden gem awaits—a Biosphere Reserve declared by UNESCO in 1993. Welcome to the enchanting underwater realm of Lanzarote, a paradise that beckons explorers and nature enthusiasts alike . Dive into a world of wonders, where the underwater landscape…read more
At Euro-Divers Lanzarote 'Diving with Friends' is not just a slogan. Whether you dive alone, with your buddy or in a group, everyone is welcome at Euro-Divers Lanzarote. They mainly dive with small groups, consisting of a maximum of six people per instructor. They always try to put the groups together based on…read more
Magic Resorts Philippines Visit Arie & Desiree at the Dive and Travel stand (2B10) and find out everything about Magic Resorts in the Philippines! Find out why Magic Island in Moalboal, Cebu and Magic Oceans in Anda, Bohol are popular diving destinations for every diver. Magic Island – Moalboal, Cebu Magic Island in…read more
Information Duikvaker 2023
February 1, 2025 from 10am - 6pm
February 2, 2025 from 10am - 5pm
3992 AE Houten
Duikvaker is organized by The Exhibition Company
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.exhibitioncompany.nl
IBAN: NL77 RABO 0341 4557 41 • Chamber of Commerce: Utrecht 30122269 • VAT: 803128046B01