Oceama Shark comes with an Innovative, super bright dive light with variable focus from 5° spot to 70° wide angle. Thanks to the rotatable lamp head, it is very easy and completely stepless to adjust, even during the dive. The lamp has a modern mono LED with a powerful chip power of no less than 2500 lumens and has 2 dimming positions (100% and 50%) and an SOS flash mode. The powerful lithium-ion battery enables burn times of up to 3 hours. Thanks to the modern overheating protection, the Oceama Shark is also above water, without using the cooling of the water.
- Water resistance tested, 100 m.
- Battery type 1x Li-Ion battery, type 26650.
- Charge control Digital protection against overcharging and overheating, voltage stability, constant current.
- Micro USB charging cable and charging plate.
- Function switch push button, dimmable 100% / 50% / SOS.
- Light source 1 x Cree XHP50.2 LED (chip power 2500 lumens).
- Color temperature 6500K.
- Built-in overheating protection in the lamp. When the lamp rises above 55°C, it switches back to 400 lumens brightness. When the lamp has cooled down again, it will return to the brightest light level.
- Focus 5° spot to 70° wide angle continuously focussable via the lamp head.
- Lamp material Aircraft-Aiuminium quality, hard anodized.
- Burning time approx. 90 min. at 100% brightness, about 180 min. at 50%.
- Optical battery status indicator (green, yellow, red).
- Front glass toughened safety glass.
- Dimensions length approx. 20 cm, diameter lamp head approx. 5 cm, diameter handle approx. 3.5 cm.
- Weight with battery approx. 496g.
Visit the website for more information
Share this message
Tips to read about Duikvaker
60 years of innovation! SCUBAPRO, which has been developing dependable, long-lasting diving equipment for over 60 years, is the gold standard for excellence. Visit SCUBAPRO at their booth # 7544 and discover their new products and meet the team. SCUBAPRO will showcase many of their core products such as the Hydros Pro BCD, the G2 computer, the…read more
Like every year, we launch the new Divers Guide on Duikvaker. Come by for a separate copy or a subscription with a discount. What can you expect from our seasonal advice? No less than 15 newly discovered dive sites, updates of all top locations, updates of dive maps and some recommendations. Cover photo: Luc Roomans. Submission ONK 2021. Diving in the Netherlands and Belgium How…read more
IANTD has a new rebreather training: “Recreational Oxygen CCR Diver.” This program was created, among other things, for the Salamander. A Swiss oxygen rebreather. The salamander is a very simple yet robust device. You can use this O2 CCR as an autonomous O2 rebreather, but you can also use the device as a decompression CCR In a DUAL…read more
Diving center De Aalscholvers and their team of enthusiastic instructors will also be present at Duikvaker next year and even with an even larger stand. “For divers at every level – from beginner to advanced technical diver – we have expert advice on training and equipment. We are a modern…read more
Information Duikvaker 2023
February 3, 2024 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
February 4, 2024 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m
3992 AE Houten
Duikvaker is organized by The Exhibition Company
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.exhibitioncompany.nl • +31 30 6666 358
IBAN: NL77 RABO 0341 4557 41 • Chamber of Commerce: Utrecht 30122269 • VAT: 803128046B01