Oceama Shark comes with an Innovative, super bright dive light with variable focus from 5° spot to 70° wide angle. Thanks to the rotatable lamp head, it is very easy and completely stepless to adjust, even during the dive. The lamp has a modern mono LED with a powerful chip power of no less than 2500 lumens and has 2 dimming positions (100% and 50%) and an SOS flash mode. The powerful lithium-ion battery enables burn times of up to 3 hours. Thanks to the modern overheating protection, the Oceama Shark is also above water, without using the cooling of the water.
- Water resistance tested, 100 m.
- Battery type 1x Li-Ion battery, type 26650.
- Charge control Digital protection against overcharging and overheating, voltage stability, constant current.
- Micro USB charging cable and charging plate.
- Function switch push button, dimmable 100% / 50% / SOS.
- Light source 1 x Cree XHP50.2 LED (chip power 2500 lumens).
- Color temperature 6500K.
- Built-in overheating protection in the lamp. When the lamp rises above 55°C, it switches back to 400 lumens brightness. When the lamp has cooled down again, it will return to the brightest light level.
- Focus 5° spot to 70° wide angle continuously focussable via the lamp head.
- Lamp material Aircraft-Aiuminium quality, hard anodized.
- Burning time approx. 90 min. at 100% brightness, about 180 min. at 50%.
- Optical battery status indicator (green, yellow, red).
- Front glass toughened safety glass.
- Dimensions length approx. 20 cm, diameter lamp head approx. 5 cm, diameter handle approx. 3.5 cm.
- Weight with battery approx. 496g.
Visit the website for more information
Share this message
Tips to read about Duikvaker
EEZYCUT is the brand for safety tools that are used in many disciplines. Diving, climbing, skydiving, mountaineering, first aid… All these activities require a cutting tool to get out of tricky situations or to help a buddy/teammate: Eezycut has met this demand! The Eezycut, which thanks to the protective pouch on a shoulder strap or…read more
People often walk or cycle past the entrance for divers at Bergsediepsluis. And when René van der Laan happened to come out of the water with his camera, he was often asked if he could see anything underwater, let alone film. It's dark and gray there, isn't it? So he decided to make a movie…read more
BIGBLUE is one of the most famous underwater lamp brands of the 21st century. The BigBlue Dive Lights brand has managed to distinguish itself in a short time thanks to 3 keywords: diversity, quality and accessibility. From the small 250 lumen bulb to the 65,000 lumen photo light, Bigblue meets the needs of both novice and creative…read more
Manta rays and without doubt one of the most charismatic creatures of our oceans and the dream encounter of every diver! The life of these animals though has only been studied since a couple of decades and much is still to learn about the biology of these giants. Through this presentation the audience will be…read more
LEFEET is the company behind the world's smallest and most powerful underwater scooter. Each product is based on advanced technology and a unique design to enrich the user experience: the Lefeet S1 and S1 Pro scooters are an opportunity to experience new sensations underwater and rediscover diving in a different way. There can be different…read more
Information Duikvaker 2023
February 4, 2023 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
February 5, 2023 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
3992 AE Houten
Duikvaker is organized by The Exhibition Company
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.exhibitioncompany.nl • 030 6666358
IBAN: NL77 RABO 0341 4557 41 • Chamber of Commerce: Utrecht 30122269 • VAT: 803128046B01